Drs. Janiuk and Conrad offer a complete eye care office located in North San Diego County. Both optometrists are California licensed for the treatment of eye diseases.
Dr. Janiuk is a Fellow of C.O.V.D. and is board certified in vision therapy and developmental and learning related vision problems.
Drs. Janiuk and Conrad provide:
- Primary Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Specialty Lenses, such as Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.